- Cape to Kunene - 2012
- Day 1 - Getting to Pofadder
- Day 2 - Crossing the Gariep
- Day 5 - On to Spreetshoogte
- Day 6 - Solitaire to Swakopmund
- Day 8 - Spitzkoppe
- Day 9 - White Elephant Ameib Ranch
- Day 9 - White Lady (cont..)
- Day 10 - Twyfelfontein
- Day 11 - Warm Quelle Kowarib
- Day 12 - Sesfontein and Puros
- Day 13 - On to Opuwo via Orupembe
- Day 14 - Epupa Falls and the Kunene
- Day 15 - Ruacana
- Day 16 - On to Okahandja
- Day 17/18 - Okahandja to the RSA border
- Day 19 - We're coming home.
- Last Words
- All Pages
|Cape to Cunene 2012 - 1 Hilux, 2 people, 6500km, 19 days, countless awesome experiences!!|
By : Thys and Elismari from Cape Town, South Africa with a Hilux called the Broodblik!
Once a year we do a "private" trip outside the borders of the RSA to scout new destinations or to revisit some of our old favourites This year we decided to visit Epupa Falls in Namibia. The tour lasted 19 days, kicked off on 12 April 2012 and saw us back in Cape Town on 1 May 2012. Here is the story of how this went down. Please check back regularly because this is an ongoing story, and is still a work in progress.